- General Questions
- Why is my Bonsai
Dry and Brittle?
- How often do I have to water My Bonsai?
my Bonsai Need Light?
- How do I trim and shape my Bonsai?
- Bonsai and most all Plants Need watered when "NEAR DRY!
- NEVER allow Your Bonsai to go "BONE DRY"!
thoroughly when Near Dry until water drips from Bottom hole(s)...
- All Bonsai need Light!
The better the light, the better the growth- generally...
- Trimming and Shaping is an Art and
You will need to "have an idea" "where You are going" with Your Bonsai or How
You want it to look! You do not "just Cut" to Cut!
- If Your Bonsai is an Evergreen(Pine,Juniper,
etc.) and is brittle and crisp ALL OVER, it is Probably dead! ?If it is a Leaf Tree, it may just be Dormant or "sleeping"?
To Test if it is ALIVE- scratch the bark with Your Fingernail-starting at the farthest tip
and look to see if it is green or white under the bark? If it is dry and hard, continue scratching down to the trunk or base.
If there is no color or it is hard and dry underneath, it is probably/possible dead?
a question? Enter it below and maybe we'll answer it right here on this page. We will try to keep this current as FAQ's
can Help us all!